Thursday, August 17, 2006

Repetition.

On Tuesday, I rode Jet-skis on Cutler Reservoir. That was a lot of fun. The challenge was that usually when we go out with a sponsor, we 'follow' their family or employees, on a trail or to a lake, and that's the story. But this time it was only me & Tracy, co-owner of Dick's Boat Shop. Luckily we found a family that frequented the reservoir. They were from Mendon, and spend one day a week on the water. They were very helpful, doing interviews and riding around on Tracy's Brand New PWC's. (They loved that, they only had some little kawasaki's from 10 yrs ago.) So, the story will turn out fine. If I ever get to edit it.
Yesterday 2 different side projects, came or called to say they didn't get what they needed. So I spent prbly a total of 3hrs away from this story to re-do silly things. AND when I got in this morning... one of them had to be re-cut because somebody (Turtle & Father Time) mentioned boats in the AD for an RV show. The kicker is that the guy, Weiner Jones, actually sat down and watched the spots with me yesterday! Was he not listening/looking?!
So NOW, I get to work on my Jet-ski story. ARRRGGGHH!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Hey! Cutler res! That's by my In-laws! We were just up there this week. Hope you get all your projects done!