Saturday, August 05, 2006

Listening to: Moonpools & Caterpillars.

Our ride on Thursday was tremendously beautiful! We rode with the guys in charge of putting on the San Jaun Safari this year, The Hoggards. Carl & I spent all day following and taping them as we rode through desert, aspens, scrub oak, Ponderosas and more. the Vistas from the Shay Ridge were awe inspiring, I wish we could've ridden more trails on friday.
But alas the show had to go on, so we all pitched in and got'er done.
Steve was craving Hot chocolate chip cookies, so I obliged, we used the oven in the office for the first time I've ever known. Once the show was pretty much done, I turned my attention to 'Fifteen Minutes'. This next set of shows, could be super stacked, or it could be a flop. It depends on our guests.. and sales.

Somehow I got a crick in my neck, so I've been in pain most the day. I even went as far as too get a last minute massage at the Day Spa... $45 for 25 min. of rub down. Gwen did a great job and I hoped it would ease the crick. Nope. still hurts there.. Anyone know a good Chiro?

Tomorrow we're going to Evanston for a nieces Baptism. I'm looking forward to grilling some fat meat! maybe our Fryer Chicken will get the fancy Russian Mustard treatment.

I'm working on the fifteen minutes site as I await sleep. (helped along by 2 Tylenol sleep aids.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blogging! Thanks for coming up this weekend. Your grilling was yummy as always. Good luck this week!