Thursday, August 17, 2006

No More Please.

I still didn't get to finish that piece, I was interrupted a few times for similiar side projects. From now on...when someone says... "I don't know what format I need.." I will tell them "Find Out! then I'll do it." that should save me some heartache. Yesterday they asked for copies of thier ad to stream online. not a problem. I said I can give you .MOVs and MP4s. those are pretty common. They said that was great... I even gave them broadband and Dial Up versions. But today they called up and said "the tech guy says he can only stream .WMVs that are 320x240." again not a problem...EXCEPT I COULD'VE DONE THEM YESTERDAY! had you known what you needed. So I didn't finish the piece, I left it for an intern to finish. Who knows how it will turn out.
Now I'm done venting. Peach is off to have dinner with old HS friends. So I'm going to mow the lawn. after I play some XBOX, I just got a new RPG called Morrowwind, (Elder Scrolls). It looks promising.
and I just picked up our, once filthy, now sort-of clean, beasts. They're cute but still shedding like no other. So they went straight outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds frustrating!

perhaps you need to stay up to midnight helping someone fix their computer glitches to get your mind off work:)

Thanks for you help
Hope next week goes better