Sunday, August 06, 2006

Peach is making homemade Salsa from our Mini-garden of tomatoes.

I was able to get my neck cricks all fixed, cause a neighbor lady and friend of the family knows all sorts of good stuff about where and what to adjust. She's a sweet little lady, probably no more than 5'2", and about as light as a feather...But man! Oh man! can she apply the pressure. I was hearing pops and clicks from every which part. What a difference it made :)
Much better than the $45 I spent on a professional Massage.. granted that was for muscle relaxing...and it did feel really good, it just didn't fix the crick.

Well this coming week holds many surprises...stay tuned.
On Wed. we find out if our bun in the oven is going to be Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate.
or Zanzibar Bick-Bick McFate-ette.
I have lots of editing to finish for Fifteen Minutes Epi 2 & 3.
And lots of calls to make for the line-up of Episodes 6 & 7, which we shoot on Sat.
again stay tuned.

No comments: