Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Our little Paradigm Shift,

Well, We done did it. We've (I've) been calling our baby In Utero, Zanzibar, for a couple months. I thought it was a great name, but now we've got to find a new one.
We're having a baby girl! according to the Ultrasound. I've been thinking 'baby boy' for so long, that it still sounds a lilttle wierd. I'll post some pictures of our angel, tomorrow.
After our appt. we went up to Babies 'R' Us to look at cribs and all the hundreds of things one needs for a new baby, and realized we needed more money. So we went to Olive Garden for lunch. Here's a list of names that haven't stuck.

Twinkie face, Star, Zuppa, Jasper, Liza, Hazy, Barbizan, Wocket in my Pocket....
As you can see...we're having a tough time.. I'm still lobbying for Peanut Butter Tyler.
When we settle on one, we'll let you all know.

No comments: