Saturday, January 06, 2007

Playing in the Beach Basement

Jammin on the Beach In an effort to get out of the house and enjoy some good times, I opted to visit the good ole boys of yesterday. They get together every so often and play cover songs for fun. I used to take every opportunity to see them play back in the college days. They still rock! One of them sends out emails to the others in advance with all the songs & their parts to practice, then they spend the day playing around. Though I only stayed for less than an hour, it was a delight! I only wish I could've captured the real sound, rather than the mini-mic of my Canon Elura 100. (Although that still impressed me.) I hope to stop by next time they jam too. Maybe I'll bring my wax paper and a comb, so I can join in. :)
Here's some shots of them playing 'Alright' by Supergrass.

No comments: