Monday, January 01, 2007

30 Birthday Cream Puffs

I wanted to make my own birthday cake for my 30th Birthday. I settled on a recipe for Cream puffs, making everything from scratch...the Puffs, The Lemon Curd, and the Cream. They didn't turn out too bad. But making the Curd on Thursday (my birthday) the Puffs on Friday and then finally assembling them on Sunday (New Year's Eve)... left them a little stale, but still surprisingly delicious!
I wanted to play with our new camera, so I put together this Video to the Tune of Robot Rock- Daft Punk.
It was shot and editied in 'widescreen' but I haven't gotten it to export that way yet.





Of course with the addition of our new precious baby girl, My 30th birthday was unforgettable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there cuz, Happy late B-Day. I guess mine is just around the corner too. Happy late Merry Christmas, New Years, and congrates on the new family addition.
Somer