Saturday, February 03, 2007

Well, I got a new dictation program

Since I spend quite a bit of time in the car, I wanted to talk to my computer so I could be productive for the two hours I'm driving, instead of listening to sucky (mind numbing) Utah Radio... Guess I need to practice.. This is what it thought i said.
**********
Translated:...

Will if that that spans that stuck with the benefit, "believe that in indication program "

89 since it's been quite a bit of time in the caller wanted to China program that I have talked to will lead role of so that be productive two to $80 instead of listening to suck you to a radio event you need to use them practice their that that when you would

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should turn off the sucky Utah radio while you're dictating. Just a thought...

Anonymous said...

Good post.