Thursday, November 20, 2008

Survey Invitation

I am wrapping up my final semester of classes for my Master's degree at BYU. I still have a thesis to write but that's next year's worry.
I am currently working on a short survey for a research paper I will be writing in the next couple of weeks.
If you have some time, 5-10 minutes please consider following this link and taking it. Then as you are able share this link with others you know. Of course with any research the more responses you get, the more valid the results.

Follow this link to the Survey: https://byu.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_5A4MrSAQQhGVC9m&SVID=Prod

Thank you.

2 comments:

apriltime said...

Hey Drew, I just took the survey for you, and I emailed it to all my friends. Going for your masters- impressive! Tell the Peach hello, and your little bean is adorable!
April (Marsh) Johnson

Brannigan C said...

Just did the survey. It was awesome.